A renowned Italian company that produces clothing and leather accessories for women has commissioned our Investor Visa Italy service (https://www.investorvisa.it/ ) to look for a turkish company interested in a partnership by purchasing shares, and becoming a partner.
The company is located in Puglia, within the ZES (special economic zone) which guarantees special tax benefits. The main advantage for a turkish company consists in the possibility of making clothing and / or laether accessories that are finished together with the company's made in Italy brand.
We have briefly indicated the elements on the basis of which the value of the company is determined:
-Reputation and value of the established brand positioned only in PREMIUM customers and now known in the best International Showrooms
- the company is present in various Showrooms in Italy and abroad and an increase is planned starting from participation in various trade fairs
- No tax liability
- Only 5 employees as most of the production is outsourced to a group of medium/small craft enterprises (from six to ten, all based in Italy)
- Know-how in the fashion industry as a result of over 30 years of business
- Activation of a new branch of the company in the world of "PET ANIMALS" sector in great ferment all over the world and growing in double figures every year
- Owned factory , free of constraints and mortgages (2400 sqm)
The value of the company is estimated at about 5 million euros. 100% of the shares belong to the founder of the company who is willing to sell about 20/25 % to an investing partner. Production and turnover data will be provided after a non-binding expression of interest.
This investment may also allow the legal representative of a turkish company to obtain a visa and residence permit for investors whose characteristics and prerogatives are described on www.investorvisa.it. Request for information to: email@example.com